Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get Me Away From Here...

They never know unless I write
"This is no declaration, I just thought I'd let you know goodbye"
Said the hero in the story
"It is mightier than swords
I could kill you, sure
But I could only make you cry with these words"
~ Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle and Sebastian

Since when do I listen to B&S? Hmm.

By Jove, I'm surrounded by flying crickets. Coincidentally, my room has also turned into bug haven. Mental note: throw away month-old bananas...when they're a month old. Also, remember to actually clean my bed once in a while. I plopped down on it three days ago and caused a bunch of insects to fly out from under my covers.


No, I'm just kidding about that last reminder.

On a happier note, my first official kendo competition is next week. Right after an essay due date and two days before an assignment due date. Lovely. Not to mention my second official kendo competition, which is exactly 7 days after. Oh, yes. Bring it on.

[End Transmission]

1 comment:

Aurelia said...

I love Belle and Sebastian! My friend John Hackett introduced me to them.